Nothing happening here. Just boring stuff. Packing, cleaning, work, town work and church commitments. This week is so busy. Luckily, work is a little slow right now. So, I've been getting out of work at a decent time. I did work 9 hours yesterday but only 7.5 today. I had to spend about 2 hours tonight decorating the church for fall. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get out of work by 3 and go bedroom furniture shopping. I found a bedroom suit that I think I'm going to buy but I have one more store about 40 miles away that I want to check out first. Then, tomorrow night, we're having a cookout at church. This is the 120th anniversary of the Brethren Church and we are celebrating all month long. Next Sunday is also the kick-off for new Sunday School classes. There is a women's group that is being lead by the pastor's wife. I would really like to participate but....(this is bad)... hate getting up early on Sunday morning. My normal routine is staying up late Saturday. Barely making it up in time to get to church....then napping all day Sunday. Then feeling totally unproductive. Sunday School would mean even an hour earlier on Sunday.
Weight is flucuating between 217-221. Depending on the amount of water I'm retaining. I felt very bloated this past weekend and my weight was up. I can really feel a difference with my fill on Thursday. I get full a whole lot faster. I was a little disappointed when I cooked tonight, sat down to eat, and felt the tightness about 4 bites into dinner. I think I wasn't paying enough attention with my chewing. I hate when I have to throw away my meal.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Posted by
Kristi
at
9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you sound like you have enough on your plate without sunday school. I'm not a religious person as such but I'm sure God would understand - it seems like we have a duty to look after ourselves so we can continue to help others. If that means a Sunday morning sleep in so be it! I'm glad the fill is working for you. I'm hoping I can say that next week! Take care with all that you have to do in the next month. Cheers, Mel
I'm with Mel! I'm up at 3 a.m. every morning and I get to sleep in on the weekend. I KNOW God is with me, because he gives me such wonderful sleep when I don't have to go to work (Thank you Lord). I'm so excited about your new crib!!! Hope you get the bedroom set you want.
Post a Comment