Thought I'd start some January goals. I start the biggest loser program at the Y on Tuesday that includes aerobics classes 3 times a week. So, I have to incorporate that in my goals. It'll mean that some of my other goals had to be reduced.
11 hours of aerobics
25 miles on the recumbent bike
15 miles on the elliptical crosstrainer
10 miles on the treadmill
So far:
0/0 aerobics (classes start Tuesday)
2.7/25 bike
1.5/15 crosstrainer
0/10 treadmill
Think I'll come clean with my stats from my health assessment at the Y.
- Weight 218.4
- Fat % - 48%
- Step test - POOR (you step up and down a 12 inch step for 3 minutes and then they take your heart rate. The girl administating the test did say most people don't finsh the test. I finished! My heart rate was 173 though. I'm not sure I agree with the ratings system. I agree with poor right now but you have to get below 129 to be FAIR. My target heart rate should be 109-145. If I get below 145 at the end of the challenge, I'll be happy)
- Flexibility - Above Average (Knew this. We did the same test in PTA school. I was the most flexible in my class. It involve long sitting and reaching down past you toes. If I didn't have so much flesh on my stomach I could go even farther)
There I've said everything "out loud".
Now it's time to get busy on these goals. Off to the Y!

No comments:
Post a Comment